Sat, Mar 12|
W.E.D.G.E. Training Room
IN PERSON: Creating Connections with Parents & Caregivers *MASKS REQUIRED*
Robyn Gobbel, LMSW-Clinical
Time & Location
Mar 12, 2022, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CST
W.E.D.G.E. Training Room, 204 S 24th St, Rogers, AR 72758, USA
About the event
[6 Credit Hours] - These cannot be considered for APT credit
**MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS TRAINING**
** Early Bird discount through Feb 12, 2022: USE CODE "EARLYBIRD2" in coupon code box at checkout! **
Robyn Gobbel, LMSW-Clinical
1. Reframe Resistance
2. Understand the Importance of Attunement to YOURSELF
3. Offer Safety & Connection to Dysregulated Parent & Caregivers
4. Learn Skills to Increase Connection with Parents & Caregivers
5. Consider When it’s Appropriate to Change Treatment Plan or Refer Out
1. Attendees will be able to apply a framework for conceptualizing parent behaviors as nervous system states
2. Attendees will be able to explain the hierarchy of attunement (self, client, relationship)
3. Attendees will identify three steps they can take to stay connected to themselves in the face of dysregulated parent/caregiver behaviors
4. Attendees will identify three steps they can take to offer connection and safety to dysregulated parents and caregivers.
5. Attendees will identify their more common stress response and explore how this interacts with parent/caregiver stress response
6. Attendees will identify steps to take when safety and connection cannot be established with parents/caregivers
Withdrawal requests should be submitted by email to email@example.com no later than 7 calendar days prior to the scheduled workshop date in order to receive a full refund of the paid workshop fee. Withdrawal requests that are submitted after 7 calendar days prior to the scheduled workshop date will result in a refund of the paid workshop fee minus a $50 administrative fee for 2 day training, and a $25 administrative fee for a 1 day training.
Participants who do not attend a workshop and do not submit a withdrawal request as outlined in the previous section prior to the completion of the workshop will receive a refund of the paid workshop fee minus a $100 administrative fee. Refunds are processed within 7 business days of the completion of the workshop.
Water’s Edge Counseling, Play Therapy & Training reserves the right to cancel a workshop due to insufficient enrollment. Water’s Edge Counseling, Play Therapy & Training will email workshop students at least 5 calendar days in advance of the scheduled workshop date to notify students of the cancellation. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of paid workshop fees.
Water’s Edge Counseling, Play Therapy & Training reserves the right to cancel a workshop due to inclement weather, instructor illness or instructor family emergency. If a workshop is canceled, students will be notified via email prior to the workshop start time. Water’s Edge Counseling, Play Therapy & Training will notify the students of a reschedule date for the workshop within 10 calendar days of the cancelled workshop or as soon as the reschedule date is known.. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for the future course date or to receive a full refund of the paid workshop fee.
RegistrationW.E.D.G.E. Training Room
3 hours 30 minutes
Training 1W.E.D.G.E. Training Room
- Ticket type
ONLY Creating ConnectionsPrice$275.00
+$6.88 service fee+$6.88 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out